There’s something about Italian food which makes it so perfect for communal eating and this award is presented to those Italian restaurants, both independent and chain, who bring food, families and friends together across the nation.
- All entries must have a food hygiene rating of five.
- Judges will take into account research data from Kantar, Lumina Intelligence and Mealtrak, where available.
- In some categories, independent judges may visit sites to conduct a ‘mystery shopper visit’.
- Entrants are encouraged to submit an entry stating why they think they should be considered for an award.
- The judges may give gold and platinum awards
Award Qualifying Period
1st September 2021 to 31st August 2022
10th August 2022