The pizza restaurant is a firm favourite with the British public when it comes to dining out, with many superb independents in the high street alongside the ever-popular chains. This award is given to the best of each.
- All entries must have a food hygiene rating of five.
- Judges will take into account research data from Kantar, Lumina Intelligence and Mealtrak, where available.
- In some categories, independent judges may visit sites to conduct a ‘mystery shopper visit’.
- Entrants are encouraged to submit an entry stating why they think they should be considered for an award
- The judges may give gold and platinum awards
Award Qualifying Period
1st September 2021 to 31st August 2022
10th August 2022