An award for food products or ingredients which bring something new and inspiring to Italian style cuisine. This award may be split into retail and foodservice categories.
- Entries should be for single products not ranges.
- Products should have been launched within the 12-month award period.
- Entrants should state why products deserve to win and highlight any innovative features.
- Products should continue to be on sale at the time of the awards.
- Those entrants initially shortlisted will be asked to deliver sample products for judging.
- Judging will take account of innovation as well as taste and presentation.
Award Qualifying Period
1st September 2021 to 31st August 2022
10th August 2022
Shortlist and Judging Timeline
Those shortlisted in this category will be notified on Monday 22/08 and will be asked to send samples ahead of the product judging day taking place on Wednesday 07/09. The final shortlisted entries will then present to our judging panel and invited audience on Tuesday 27/09 at 10.30am. Please note this will be an on-line judging session.